Peter built his house at that time and he married and had five children; Jim, Tom, Catherine Ellen and John.
Tom emigrated to the United States and never returned to Ireland.
Those leasing land were Peter Coolahan, John Coolahan who was leasing the largest amount of land at 221 acres, Bridget Kelly, James Kelly, Patrick Kelly Snr., Hugh Kelly, Patrick Kirwan, Patrick Curley, Michael Kirwan Luke Kelly, while those who leased houses and gardens were Bridget Kerrigan, Patrick Kerrigan, Michael Mitchell and Martin Molloy, who also leased a forge.
John Bell leased a house, offices and land from the representatives of John Pollok.
In 1915, Richard Howard became the occupier of fifty-seven acres.
In all, on this map, there are six sets of buildings, including Ballymanagh Lodge.
An east-west footpath crosses the townland towards the southern end and only two ringforts are marked.
Campbell, Mary Agnes Cahill, John Burnell and Peter Poland. The first resident was John Coolahan, probably the John Coolahan who leased 221 acres at the time from Allan Pollok. The next resident at the lodge was Dan Flattery, an R. Margaret was married to Michael Broderick and they had two children Kitty and Mikey.
Mikey remained in the homestead and married Nora Kelly also from Ballymanagh.Ballymanagh Lodge had been a great house for card playing in the Broderick era and people came from a wide area to take part.The Colohan family has lived in Ballymanagh since 1835.Richard and Mansie Howard were given land in Ballymanagh and in the neighbouring townland of Cloonascragh.Local farmers objected and demanded land of their own.The map below shows Clontuskert divided into its sixty-four townlands.