The simple solution to Jet Pack preventing access to your own WP site is to DEACTIVATE and DELETE Jetpack! Having a secure site and all setup with Godaddy and WP, should some IT tech’ees – apparently with a very high logic but absolutely no common sense – prevent me access to my own website? but I found that it is no use for my website, I could not figure out what wrong with this. Note: I use Webpagetest after I add this code to my file, but It seems that my website still load https://s0com/wp-content/js/devicepx-jetpack.js? My website is: you very much “Jetpack by Word Press.com” has been translated into 34 locales.
Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
We have an entire team of Happiness Engineers ready to help you. These include: site stats, a high-speed CDN for images, related posts, downtime monitoring, brute force attack protection, automated sharing to social networks, sidebar customization, and many more.Ask your questions in the support forum, or contact us directly. Jetpack also provides advanced security and backup services, video hosting, site monetization, priority support, and more SEO tools in three simple and affordable plans. Jetpack’s paid services include automated backups, security scanning, spam filtering, video hosting, site monetization, SEO tools, and priority support.* Sharing: remove inline Java Script used in the email sharing form.* Search: Maintain ordering of the search filters in the widget.* We fixed conflicts between Jetpack’s Responsive Videos and the updates made to Video players in Word Press 4.9.
* We updated Publicize’s message length to match Twitter’s new 280 character limit.
* Contact Form: do not process shortcodes in widgets when Word Press itself does, starting in 4.9.
* Contact Form: we have improved the “website” field to display better error messages when you don’t supply a URL.
* Sync: avoid PHP notices during the synchronization process.
* Word Toolbar: avoid broken link when using the sign out button.
* We made some changes to reduce the number of connection issues that may happen on a site when switching from HTTP to HTTPs.